- Photolucida's Critical Mass entry has been extended but it's coming up soon. I know I have included this in the past but it's such a great opportunity, I thought I would include it again. Details at the following link: https://www.photolucida.org/critical-mass/
- Still Lifes juried by Aline Smithson has a call for entries. You can find out more at the following link: https://www.sxsephotoexhibitions.com/2017/07/30/still-lifes-juror-aline-smithson-exhibition-january-5-february-28/
- Manhattan Arts International has a call for entries exploring the theme, "The Healing Power of Art." This is an all media call, details at the following link: http://manhattanarts.com/the-healing-power-of-art-exhibition-2017/
- Pryme Editions has a call for entries exploring the theme "Happy Accidents." Details at the following link: http://prymeeditions.com/submit/
- float Photo Magazine has a call for entries called "As You Were" exploring self portraiture. Details at the following link: https://shoutout.wix.com/so/aLsVDrnA?cid=50302ad2-2353-4ec3-ba69-aff79eb39275®ion=97900c79-1011-4279-a610-8a39e1c9991e#/main
- PhotoPlace Gallery has a call for entries juried by Karen Divine. They are looking for iPhone imagery. Details at the following link: https://photoplacegallery.com/iphone-imagery/
- Black Box Gallery has an open call for entry. The exhibition will be called "Photo Shoot: 2017." Details at the following link: http://blackboxgallery.com/Photo%20Shoot-2017-CFE.html
- The Los Angeles Center for Photography has a call for entries exploring the theme creative portraiture. Details at their link: https://lacphoto.org/call-for-entries/creative-portrait-exhibition
Until next time...
PS This one from Zilker Park, taken with the Canon 5DS and the walkabout lens. Oh, how I love me some Zilker Park, even in this dreaded heat.