As you can probably tell, I've been able to figure out how to post images to my website. Yes, it's true, Carol's Little World just got a whole lot bigger. Well, ok, maybe not all that much bigger. But, now I'm happy because you'll be able to see and share some of what I routinely talk about, without having to guess at how things look. Being a visual person, I just can't complain about the ability to display images here. Enjoy!
In other news, it's almost SXSW time of the year again. The Bloggie award nominations have been announced and will be awarded at the festival. Don't be alarmed, I didn't get nominated for anything (Phew! The good folks at SXSW still have *some* sense in their collective heads.)
Some of the awards are quite funny and that's putting it mildly. From the 2005 Bloggies, the nominees for Best Tagline of a Weblog are:
- Pesky' Apostrophe: Always better than an unexpected period.
- Scaryduck: Not Scary, not a duck.
- The Gospel According to Rhys: Chronologically inept since 2060.
- Dooce: Not your average clenched-cheek sprint to the bathroom.
- Random Acts of Reality: Trying to Kill as few people as possible...
I think this is a batch of "funny" if I've ever seen one. And I know more than my fair share of folks who've been "chronologically inept since 2060" myself, how about you?
Until next time (or next image)...