- Lenscratch has a call for entries exploring the theme "The Dinner Table." This is one of their monthly exhibitions where you can send in one photo and you are most likely to be included in the show. Details at their link: http://lenscratch.com/exhibitions/submit/
- Black and White Photography Now curated by Mark Steinmetz is open for entries. Details at the following link: http://www.sxseshop.com/2017/10/call-entries-black-white-now-mark-steinmetz-curator-exhibition-february-2018/
- Don't Take Pictures Magazine has a call for entries exploring the theme "Birds of a Feather." Details: http://www.donttakepictures.com/?offset=1509973200050&reversePaginate=true
- F-Stop Magazine is looking for some street photography: http://www.fstopmagazine.com/submissions.html
- PhotoPlace Gallery has a call for entries exploring the theme "The Decisive Moment" as juried by Sam Abell. Details: https://photoplacegallery.com/decisive-moment/
- Guest Room is looking for work: https://www.picter.com/dergreif/guest-room-charlotte-cotton/
- Winter Salon Power Play is looking for work: http://www.callforentries.com/call-for-submissions-winter-salon-power-play.html#.WfNjaUUrGOQ.twitter
Until next time...