- The Chromatic Awards are looking for color photography. You can find out more on their link: https://chromaticawards.com/
- Millennium Images has a call for entries for their annual award called "Peaches and Cream." You can find more details on their link: http://www.milim.com/peaches2017/
- The Woven Tale Press is looking for submissions. You can find details on their link here: https://thewoventalepress.submittable.com/submit
- Filter Festival has a deadline for "We Like Small Things" juried show. Details here: https://filterphoto.submittable.com/submit/88c4c793-e3b7-432b-918a-852ded6a5f2e/we-like-small-things
- A Smith Gallery has a call for entries exploring the theme Animalia. Details: http://asmithgallery.com/calls-for-entry/
- The Brooklyn Waterfront Artists Coalition has a call for entries called "The Real Affordable Art Show." Details: https://www.theartlist.com/art-calls/the-really-affordable-art-how?platform=hootsuite
- Darkroom Gallery has a call for entry exploring the theme "Multiples." Details: http://www.darkroomgallery.com/ex99
- The 2017 FL3TCH3R Exhibit is looking for socially and politically engaged work: http://artdeadline.com/ops/fl3tch3r/
G'luck getting after it.
Until next time...
PS This is one the abstracts I was working with from the "object of my obsession" photo shoot earlier.