Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photo Friday: Black and White

This is my entry for photo Friday which I am doing on Tuesday. For my next trick, I will make my toaster oven into an answering machine, but first I must go to work, where I can use the car as a giant air conditioner. (Hey, it's going to be 100 degrees today. I could really use a giant air conditioner.)

Oh, and, in case you're wondering why I'm not giving you a "real" blog post today, it's because I'm busy framing stuff like crazy. I have finished printing and have now moved on to cutting the mattes and framing the next pieces, getting them ready to go out the door sometime tomorrow.

Until next time...

2 comments:

mythopolis said...

I really like this shot a lot! (I happen to lose track of time and what day it is...so when I saw the name of your post...I was alarmed ...Today can't be Friday, already!?......Is it?!)

Carol said...

Thanks, Mythos! (It needs to be spotted, but I like it, it reminds me of the old west.)

Relax, today is NOT Friday. Not that this would be a bad thing, mind you...