Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Oh the Humanity!


TheScreamNo1, originally uploaded by carolWorldLeader.

Oh the humanity! It's a scary, scary night. (All that and it's only Wednesday.)

For starters, Criminal Minds has the return of the creepy-psycho-who-got-away, Frank aka "What does the psycho have in the bag." *Shiver*

And, if that's not enough to give you the shakes and shimmies, everybody's favorite psychic soccer Mom turned district attorney wannabe, the lady from Medium, is going to face off with the "re-capitator." (Don't misplace your head thinking about that one for too long.)

Yes, indeed. Wednesday is slowly turning into a night of creeps, wouldn't you agree? (Sigh. If only there were a Nicolas Cage movie on HBO it would be a "TiVo-licious" wet dream. Complete with lots of murder, a trail of dead bodies, and, um, some actor who's probably not heard of me either.)

But, perhaps the creepiest of all creep outs on a night of otherwise creep-a-delic TV has to be my favorite standby, American Idol. I'm just scared they'll let Sanjaya sing again.

Oh the Humanity! Quick, grab the remote and run.

Until next time...

2 comments:

CraftyGuy said...

You said the magic words, "Nicolas Cage"! And for your lovely parting gift, a couple of pieces of trivia:

1. Nicolas Cage's real name is Nicolas Kim (yes, Kim) Coppola

2. Yes, he is related (a nephew I believe) to Francis Ford Coppola.

Carol said...

Thanks but, believe me, I know more about Nicolas Cage than I ever wanted to. Some good folks from the Nicolas Cage fan club keep emailing me TiVo manual PDF's.

BTW, I actually think Kim's a cool name. Kim Weston is one of my favorite photographers. (Must run in the family. His grandfater is Edward.)