You may have noticed that I finally broke down and purchased James McMurtry's Childish Things (despite your suggestions to the contrary.)
Funny thing about James, I predict that his father, Larry, will be quite the talk of the town/busy beaver come Oscar time, what with his latest "cowboys in love" flick, Brokeback Mountain, probably running off with the loot of little gold men. (Silly me, all this time I thought that, if men wanted to find golden statuesque men, they frequented discos, not their typewriters.)
Speaking of love, since this is Valentine's week, I thought that I would share a few ipod engravings for the cause. If you're thinking about getting an ipod, delivered from China, in the next 48 hours, here are some suggestions for engravings:
- Plays "Love Stinks" at full volume
- Cuter than a puppy/Better than a dozen roses
- Inside...a playlist just for you
- All this and I'm only a torso
- Shake this money maker/Jiggle this wiggle stick
- I'm not cheap/this IS the latest model
- What? You want it engraved too?
- I'll get the ipod/You buy the music
- Love is in the air/Keep this in your lap
- It's like a sleek musical teddy bear with earbuds
- If you're reading this, Can you try on that lingerie now?
- You said "size didn't matter"
Until next lustful podling...