1. If you could kiss a famous person (any famous person living or dead) who would it be and why?
2. If you could travel to meet a famous person somewhere, where would you choose to go and who would you meet?
3. If you had the choice between being famous or having a great deal of wealth but never achieving fame, which path would you take? (Bascially fame or fortune which would you choose and why?)
4. If you could read any famous persons blogger (or personal diary) who would it be?
5. Are there any famous people you would NOT want to meet? Anybody in particular you would AVOID if given the opportunity?
OK Ken (and everybody else, actually) I want answers now!
BTW, I forgot to mention yesterday that I think Kip Winger is as cute as ADAM ANT and I have now replaced my windows screen with a picture of him. After two years of having the same pattern at my desk, despite having various jobs, I figured I was over due for a makeover and he just fit the bill. Dang, he's even cute today. I love a man who keeps his looks as he ages. And I love him even more when he can look "distinguished" (whatever that means.)
Until next time, this is Carol, the Carol in "Carol's Little World" signing off, waiting for folks to answer my Q's, and not looking very distinguished.